Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
We want you to know that the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority here at Ocean Village. Over the last months we have worked closely with our government and community to determine a plan of action to welcome visitors safely.
We have implemented the following restrictions and WorkSafeBC protocols:
- Guests of group bookings are to stay only in the cabin they have booked. If occupancy is 4 to a cabin, that is the maximum number of people that may be in the cabin at all times. No exceptions.
- Gatherings between group members from separate cabins exceeding 6 people max are allowed on the public beach but not on the property.
- No visitors from outside the property can be admitted, only registered guests.
- We will honour current group bookings, but moving forward we will be limiting our group bookings to 1 cabin maximum in respect to our other guests on the property.
- Ocean Village is a family resort and quiet hours are firmly set between 10pm to 7am.
- Guests must maintain at least 2m/6ft distance from others. Please wear a mask if you cannot guarantee this distance.
- Picnic tables are to have a maximum of 6 people. No picnic table is to be conjoined with another.
- Ocean Village will provide hand hygiene stations, soap and water, tissues, disposable masks (if needed) as well as distance floor markers and reminders.
- We ask that before leaving home you answer the COVID-19 screening questions to make sure you are healthy and not contributing to the spread of the virus.
We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause you and your vacation plans. We sincerely thank you for your understanding!
Your OV family
Please refer to the Government of BC’s official website for reference.